About the Rec Center
The WSC Rec Center is a great location for working out and hanging with friends. We have a robust intramurals program, and many of the activities are played here. There is an indoor track, basketball, volleyball, and racquetball courts, and a weight room with cardiovascular conditioning equipment. We also offer fitness and wellness classes and rooms where you can work out in your own time.
The Rec Center also offers Fitness on Demand, with more than 250 different exercise class choices. Just check out the room key at the front desk, and work out anytime!
Faculty, staff, and their dependents: Membership registration forms for employee’s spouse and dependents must be completed at the Student Financial Services Office. The form must be updated each year beginning July 1. The membership is free of charge.
Spouses and dependent children are required to get an ID card for access to the recreation facilities.
Dependent children 18 and under must be accompanied by their parent/guardian when using the facilities. Dependent status includes:
- Natural-born or legally adopted
- Has not reached the age of 26
- Financially responsible for and claimed on your current years taxes
- Not a WSC Student
WSC students: Full and part-time WSC student membership fees are included in the mandatory fees assessed to all students. Summer access is allowed for students enrolled in summer class and/or the upcoming fall semester.
Location / Parking
Address: 150 E. 14th Street (Lindahl Drive)
- All parking permits for members will be issued by the WSC Business Services Office.
- Four marked visitor parking spots are located east of the Rec Center in Lot 1.
- All parking permits for daily fee users will be issued at the Rec Center front desk at the time of entry.
- One designated spot located on the south side of the Rec Center for team bus parking.
- Handicapped parking is available in three locations around the building.
Work at the Rec Center!
Rec Center Portal: Log in to the Rec Center portal with your WSC credentials to access our IM Leagues page for intramural sports, register for exercise classes, view a facility calendar, and reserve a court or room.
Select a class for more information and to sign up.
Student Weight Room Hours
Monday-Thursday: 6 a.m.-11 p.m.
Friday: 6 a.m.-8 p.m.
Saturday: 12-8 p.m.
Sunday: 1-9 p.m.
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Saturday/Sunday: 12-6 p.m.
May 30-31 and July 4-5: Closed
Indoor Athletic Complex Hours
Monday-Thursday: 6-11 p.m.