In addition to having the region’s most affordable tuition, we offer thousands of dollars in scholarships every year. Learn more about scholarships for the international business degree program at Wayne State College.
About the International Business Degree Program
Explore the exciting world of international business. When you come to Wayne State for the international business degree program, you will build a solid base of business knowledge. You will also learn how to apply those skills in the global environment of business, while taking into consideration different cultures and perspectives on decision-making. Be sure to check out our study abroad program as well, as this will expose you to other cultures and allow you to learn how business is conducted in different countries. The international business degree program at Wayne State will prepare you for a career in business, marketing, finance, accounting, management, law, or politics.
Percent of recent WSC graduates employed or in graduate school
based on the most recent graduate survey
Degrees offered: B.A. or B.S. in Business Administration/International Business
For concentration: 48
General education: 30
To graduate from WSC: 120
School: Business and Technology
Department: Business and Economics
Awards and rankings: Our MBA program is consistently ranked high statewide and nationwide, including No. 1 in Nebraska and No. 9 in the U.S. for Most Affordable Online Colleges by OnlineU.org and No. 1 in Nebraska for accredited MBA programs by OnlineMBA.
Our Focus is Results
Wayne State has the keys to your success and offers just what you need to become well prepared for the real world in the international business degree program.
- Principles of international economics
- Fundamentals of globalization and the global economy
- Cultural awareness and geographic relationships
- Business management and leadership
- Legal and ethical standards of business
- Principles of business marketing
- Presentation and public speaking
- Oral and written communication
- Computer literacy and competency
- Organization and time management
- International sales agent
- Business development manager
- International operations coordinator
- International marketing manager
- Global trade specialist
- Logistics manager
- Financial analyst
- Product manager
- Foreign exchange trader
- Import / export specialist
- Business manager
- Banks and financial institutions
- Multinational corporations
- Government / federal agencies
- Businesses and corporations
- International organizations
- Trading and securities companies
- Consulting firms
- Manufacturing companies
- Transportation companies
- Shipping companies
Learn From the Best
Our faculty are accomplished professionals that have been recognized as experts in their fields. With a low student-to-faculty ratio, you'll be sure to receive an excellent education in the international business degree program.
Mohammad Khan, Ph.D.
Outside the Classroom
At Wayne State College, you’ll have opportunities to enhance your education in the international business degree program by participating in clubs, organizations, internships, and more.
Clubs and Organizations
Make a difference in the community while learning skills you can apply toward your future career. Wayne State’s Service-Learning program has received national awards in recognition of outstanding community service, with more than 400 students participating in Service-Learning projects each semester.
- Peer tutoring and mentoring programs – Help fellow students master their courses and improve their skills, or be part of a support system for new students, all while gaining valuable experience for your resume.
- Study Abroad - Earn credit toward your degree while experiencing exciting global adventures overseas.
We encourage all students to complete an internship before graduating with from the international business degree program. You are not required to complete an internship; however, Career Services is available to help you find internship and employment opportunities if you wish to do so.