Official Electronic and Mailed Transcripts
Option 1: Current Students
- Log in to WildcatsOnline.
- On the Academics tab, click on Order Official Transcript and select Email My Transcript or Mail My Transcript.
Option 2: Former Students
- Order your transcript through Wayne State College’s Transcript Delivery Service.
- First time users will click Create Account. Returning users will provide the information under Returning Users and click Sign In.
Electronic transcripts are the quickest method for receiving your transcript. This is an electronic PDF that can be emailed to any email address.
Note: Chrome and Firefox are the recommended browsers for ordering transcripts.
For questions, contact the Records and Registration Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 402-375-7239.
You can access unofficial transcripts online. Follow these instructions.
If you enrolled after Fall 2010:
- Login to eCampus at http://ecampus.wsc.edu
- Choose Online Resources > WildcatsOnline
- Select the Academics tab > Unofficial Transcript link
- View Unofficial Transcript (under MY Links on the right hand side of the page)
Make sure your pop-up blocker is TURNED OFF on your internet browser for WildcatsOnline before trying to view your transcript.
Wayne State College's main number is 402-375-7000 or toll free at 800-228-9972. Calls are answered during regular business hours by the college operator and forwarded to the appropriate offices.