Official Electronic Transcripts
This is an electronic PDF that can be emailed to any email address. Electronic transcripts are the quickest method for receiving your transcript.
Note: Chrome and Firefox are the recommended browsers for ordering electronic transcripts.
How to Order
Option 1: Current Students
- Log in to WildcatsOnline.
- Click on the Academics tab.
- Click on Order Official Transcript (on the right hand side of the page).
- Click Email My Transcript.
Option 2: Former Students
- Order your electronic transcript through Wayne State College’s Transcript Delivery Service.
- First time users will click Create Account. Returning users will provide the information under Returning Users and click Sign In.
Official Mailed (Paper) Transcripts
Paper transcripts can be mailed to any mailing address.
How to Order
Complete the Request for Transcript form and return it via one of the following methods:
Wayne State College
Office of the Registrar
1111 Main St.
Wayne, NE 68787
Transcript Request Information
- All copies mailed to you are marked "Issued to Student."
- We do not fax transcripts to any party.
- Transcripts will not be issued if there is a hold preventing their issuance.
You can access unofficial transcripts online. Follow these instructions.
If you enrolled after Fall 2010:
- Login to eCampus at http://ecampus.wsc.edu
- Click on Online Resources > WildcatsOnline
- Click on the Academics tab > Unofficial Transcript link
- View Unofficial Transcript (under MY Links on the right hand side of the page)
Make sure your pop-up blocker is TURNED OFF on your internet browser for WildcatsOnline before trying to view your transcript.
Wayne State College's main number is 402-375-7000 or toll free at 800-228-9972. Calls are answered during regular business hours by the college operator and forwarded to the appropriate offices.