To request an official copy of your transcript from Wayne State College, please complete the Request for Transcript form and mail, fax, or email it to the corresponding address:
Wayne State College
Office of the Registrar
1111 Main St.
Wayne, NE 68787
Transcript Request Information
- For an emailed transcript, please contact the Records & Registration office at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- All copies mailed to you are marked "Issued to Student."
- We do not fax transcripts to any party.
- Transcripts will not be issued if there is a hold preventing their issuance.
You can access unofficial transcripts online. Follow these instructions.
If you enrolled after Fall 2010:
- Login to eCampus at http://ecampus.wsc.edu
- Click on Online Resources > WildcatsOnline
- Click on the Academics tab > Unofficial Transcript link
- View Unofficial Transcript (under MY Links on the right hand side of the page)
Make sure your pop-up blocker is TURNED OFF on your internet browser for WildcatsOnline before trying to view your transcript.
If you enrolled before Fall 2010:
To contact the Office of Records & Registration, please call 402-375-7239 or email email@example.com.
Wayne State College's main number is 402-375-7000 or toll free at 800-228-9972. Calls are answered during regular business hours by the College operator and forwarded to the appropriate offices.