To request an official copy of your transcript from Wayne State College, please complete the Request for Transcript form and mail, fax, or email it to the corresponding address:
Wayne State College
Office of the Registrar
1111 Main St.
Wayne, NE 68787
Transcript Request Information
- All transcripts are free of charge (up to 25 per calendar year).
- All copies mailed to you are marked "Issued to Student."
- We do not email or fax transcripts to any party.
- Transcripts will not be issued if there is a hold preventing their issuance.
You can access unofficial transcripts online. Follow these instructions.
If you enrolled after Fall 2010:
- Login to eCampus at http://ecampus.wsc.edu
- Click on Online Resources > WildcatsOnline
- Click on the Academics tab > Unofficial Transcript link
- View Unofficial Transcript (under MY Links on the right hand side of the page)
Make sure your pop-up blocker is TURNED OFF on your internet browser for WildcatsOnline before trying to view your transcript.
If you enrolled before Fall 2010:
If you attended Wayne State College prior to Fall 2010, access WEBCAT to view your unofficial transcript. You will need your Student ID and PIN. If you do not remember your PIN contact the Records and Registration Office at 402-375-7239 to have your PIN reset.
Wayne State College anticipates that in the future this legacy system will be unavailable.