Students who wish to apply for any type of financial assistance for the Summer 2019 sessions, other than scholarships, at Wayne State College must complete the Summer Financial Aid application.
Requirements to receive financial aid for summer sessions are:
- Completion of the 2018-19 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- NOTE: If you are currently receiving financial aid at WSC you only need to complete the Summer Financial Aid application.
- Undergraduate students must be enrolled in at least 6 summer session hours
- Graduate students must be enrolled in at least 5 summer session hours
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress
Please register for summer classes before submitting the Summer Financial Aid application.
Students submit the application electronically.
Log in to WildcatsOnline and click on the Financial Aid Tab. The Summer Financial Aid application is on the right-hand side of the page under My Links. Once the application has been submitted, students should receive an award notification within two to three weeks via their WSC email account.