Class Registration - December Term
Registration for December Term (D-term) begins Monday, Oct. 5, 2020
Undergraduate students should meet with their advisor to plan classes. Students will not be able to register for December term through WildcatsOnline. All D-term enrollment must be added by the Records and Registration Office.
To request enrollment:
- Present completed add/drop slip to Records and Registration or
- Email the request from your WSC account to email@example.com with the student's advisor copied on the email. If requesting by email, please include student name, NUID, course, section, and title.
Things to know:
- Classes begin Nov. 30, 2020. Students can add a class until Dec. 1, 2020.
- To enroll in December term, students must be enrolled in Fall 2020.
- Students may enroll in a maximum of 3 credit hours for D-term.
- Financial aid may be used for D-term courses. Please check with the Student Financial Services Office for details.
- Payment for the December term is due Dec. 1. Please contact Student Financial Services to arrange a payment.