All international students, whether from abroad or already attending high school in the U.S., must complete the following steps and/or submit the materials listed below.
Step 1: Complete Your Application
Instructions for applying online:
- You will need an email address to set up your account.
- You can save your application at any time and submit at a later time.
- If you are under 18, you'll need to have your parent or guardian present to submit your final application.
- Your NUID number will be emailed to you after completing your application. You will need your NUID number to move on to Step 2 below.
Step 2: Submit Admissions Materials
Gather all required materials and send to our Office of Admissions at [email protected].
- Passport page or current national ID, as would appear on your passport
- A two-page handwritten (not typed) essay of educational intent. Download and print our template (PDF), write your essay, scan and submit with your application materials.
- Financial Certification Form (PDF)
Step 3: Send Your Transcripts
Transcripts from secondary schools or a GED equivalency are necessary for all new incoming freshmen students.
- Official transcripts evaluated by a NACES accredited member. SpanTran is our recommended evaluation service. SpanTran has created a custom application for Wayne State College that will make sure you select the right kind of evaluation at a discounted rate. You can access their application here: SpanTran Pathway - Wayne State College.
- Official test scores from ONE of the following testing agencies: SAT, ACT, TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, or GED. Please do not submit more than one test.
- For athletes, please contact your coach for additional requirements. Visit wscwildcats.com/staff.aspx for coach contact information.
Transcripts may be emailed to [email protected] or on parchment by mail to:
Wayne State College
Office of Admissions
1111 Main Street
Wayne, NE 68787