Online Degree Programs
Earn your online bachelor's degree or online master's degree from Wayne State College.
Online Bachelor's Degree Programs
Online degree programs at Wayne State College are nationally ranked for quality and affordability. An online degree from Wayne State College offers the same high quality education as being on campus, but with the added flexibility of completing your degree from the convenience of your home. Wayne State currently offers an online bachelor's degree in business administration (management or human resource management) and an online bachelor's degree in criminal justice.
*Wayne State College accepts up to 66 credit hours from accredited community colleges and up to 90 credit hours from other accredited four-year institutions.
Online Master's Degree Programs at Wayne State
Our online master's degree programs are among the most affordable in the nation. Wayne State offers a variety of online master's degree programs within the fields of business administration, education, organizational management, and even a new master's degree in interdisciplinary studies.
$350-380 per credit hour
Fully online courses
No Entrance Exams
GMAT/GRE not required
- Business and Information Technology Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Elementary Education
- Family and Consumer Sciences Education
- Industrial Technology Education
- Math Education
- Music Education
- Reading Specialist (PK-12)
- Social Sciences
- Athletic Administration
- School Administration (7-12)
- School Administration (PK-8)
- School Administration (PK-12)
- Special Education Supervision
- Criminal Justice Administration and Management
- Human Performance and Wellness Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology Management
- Public Relations Management
- Public Affairs
- Sport and Recreation Management