The Kanter Student Center is the hub of campus and is home to dining services as well as several student service offices.
Kanter Student Center
Stop by the Information Desk to:
- Check out laptop computers
- Answer questions regarding events and activities on campus
- Pick up concert tickets
- Check out organizational locker keys
- Check out game equipment
Other Services Available
Located in the lower food court area
- Fax service is provided free to all campus divisions and organizations at no cost.
- Personal fax transactions are $1 per page sent and $0.60 for incoming faxes.
- Stop by the Student Activities Office in room 156. Fax number is 402-375-7079.
Student Center Hours
Spring 2022 (Jan. 10 - May 6)
- Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Holidays and breaks:
- March 4: 7 a.m. - 8 p.m. (Midterm Break)
- March 5-6: Closed (Midterm Break)
- March 7-11: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Midterm Break)
- March 12: Closed (Midterm Break)
- April 16-17: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. (Spring Break)
- May 2-6: 7 a.m. - 11 p.m. (Finals Week)