The Admissions Process
1. Complete an Admission Application
2. Transcripts and Scores
No ACT or SAT? Don’t let that stop you from applying! We know many students have been unable to take a test this year, or it is delayed. You will still be eligible to be admitted and apply for scholarships.
- ACT/SAT scores and high school GPA can be self reported in your application.
- Upon enrollment request that your official high school transcript be sent to Wayne State.
- If you earned any college credit while in high school, request official transcripts from each institution you earned credit from and request an official transcript to be sent to Wayne State.
- Transcripts must be sent directly from each academic institution to be considered official.
3. Apply for Scholarships
- We want to make college possible and affordable. Once you are admitted you will be notifed on how to apply.
4. Next Steps
- Explore our programs of study.
- Schedule a visit to campus.
- Connect with your admissions representative. They are available to answer questions you have about life at Wayne State.
- Visit the Admitted Students page for more information.