Reserve a Room
Reserving Study Rooms
Sixteen study rooms are now available for student use. An electronic reservation system is currently in place for eight rooms. Rooms can be reserved in any of the following ways:
- By using the iPad touch screen next to the room
- By logging in to myWSC and reserving a room via the EMS Room Reservation app.
- By contacting the library circulation desk at 402-375-7258.
Other rooms that are not currently on our reservation system are available first-come, first-served.
Study Room Reservation Policies and Procedures
- Study rooms can be reserved up to 14 days ahead of time by contacting the library circulation desk.
- Study rooms can also be reserved on the iPad touch screens that are near the entrance of each reservable room. iPad reservations can only be made for the current day.
- When entering a study room, the reserving group should either check in on the reservation screen (for reservations made ahead of time) or reserve the room upon entering (for open rooms for which no prior reservation was made).
- For reservations booked ahead of time, rooms will automatically be held for 20 minutes after the start of the reservation. If the individual who made the reservation does not arrive at the room and check in on the touch screen within 20 minutes of the start time the reservation will be automatically canceled. The room will revert to open status and will be available for use by another person.
- The maximum reservation time for a study room is 4 hours (after 5 p.m.). Study rooms on the first floor (rooms 103-106) are intended for groups of two or more people.
The following study rooms can be reserved:
First Floor - Library 103, 104, 105, and 106: Four-person study rooms with a computer and large TV monitor. Feel free to bring your own device and connect it to the monitor! (two-person minimum for these rooms)
Second Floor - Library 221, 222, 223, and 224: Six- to eight-person rooms with large tables and white boards.
The following rooms are available first-come, first-served:
Library 122: A four-person room.
Library 219 and 220: Four people would fit in these rooms. Room 219 has a white board.
Library 227, 228, 229, 230, and 231: These are intended as single-person study rooms, although you could likely fit a second individual if needed.