Reserve a Room
Reserving Study Rooms
Twenty study rooms are now available for student use. An electronic reservation system is currently in place for 10 rooms, and more study rooms will be added to the reservation system later this fall. Rooms can be reserved by using the iPad touch screen next to the room by contacting the Library Circulation Desk (402-375-7258). Other rooms that are not currently on our reservation system are available first-come, first-served.
Study Room Reservation Policies and Procedures
1. Study rooms can be reserved up to 14 days ahead of time by contacting the Library Circulation Desk.
2. Study rooms can also be reserved on the iPad touch screens that are near the entrance of each reservable room. iPad reservations can be made for the current day.
3. When entering a study room, the reserving group should either check in on the reservation screen (for reservations made ahead of time) or reserve the room upon entering (for open rooms for which no prior reservation was made).
4. For reservations booked ahead of time, rooms will automatically be held for 20 minutes after the start of the reservation. If the individual who made the reservation does not arrive at the room and check in on the touch screen within 20 minutes of the start time the reservation will be automatically canceled. The room will revert to open status and will be available for use by another person.
5. The maximum reservation time for a study room is four hours (after 5 p.m.). Study rooms on the first floor (rooms 103 - 106) are intended for groups of two or more people.
The following study rooms can be reserved:
Library 014 - This room doubles as a video conference room, so it may occasionally be necessary to cancel standing reservations so that it can serve in this capacity. It will easily accommodate six or more people.
Library 103, 104, 105, and 106: Four-person study rooms with a computer and large TV monitor. Feel free to bring your own device and connect it to the monitor! (two-person minimum for these rooms)
Library 221, 222, 223, and 224: Six- to eight-person rooms with large tables and white boards.
Library 226: A 3-4 person room that includes a desktop computer.
The following rooms are available first come, first served.
Library 122: A large, eight- to 10-person room. Math tutors will have this room reserved for several hours each week, but it is otherwise open to the public. It features a large white board.
Library 202 and 203: These spare offices have been temporarily converted to study rooms. Each would fit four to six people.
Library 219 and 220: Four people would fit in these rooms. Room 219 has a white board.
Library 227, 228, 229, 230, and 231: These are intended as single-person study rooms, although you could likely fit a second individual if needed.