If you're looking to transfer credits from another college or university, or transfer from a community college to Wayne State College, our Transfer Guide can help you figure out if your credits will transfer. The Transfer Guide will help you determine how coursework from other colleges and universities will typically transfer to Wayne State College. This list is not comprehensive, as we are continually updating with additional courses and institutions.
The information provided is only a guide and should be considered unofficial. Your final evaluation will be completed through the Records and Registration Office and the academic departments. The transfer guides are subject to change at the discretion of the academic departments of Wayne State College. They may be updated at any time. Please refer to the WSC Transfer Policy for additional information about general credit guidelines.
If you are a current student please check your WildcatsOnline account to see how your credits have been accepted. New students will also be able to view their WildcatsOnline account at registration.
Note: Only transfer grades of "C" or above will be accepted. If your cumulative GPA is less than 2.0 you may be admitted under academic probation.
How To Use The Transfer Guide
- Find the institution where you took courses.
- Select the Search link next to the institution to view all equivalencies for that institution.
- The Guides link will only show you the list of transfer courses with equivalencies that fulfill General Studies requirements (not available for all schools).
- View all equivalencies OR enter the Course/Subject Code for the transfer institution (select Transfer Course button) or the Course/Subject Code for the WSC course (select Home Course button) and click Search.
- Find your transfer course in the left-hand column. The right-hand column will tell you the WSC equivalent.
- Select the "View" button next to the course for additional notes about the transfer course. Any course with a checkmark icon contains additional notes.
- Courses can be added to a list by checking the box to the right of the transfer course and clicking the Add to My List icon located in the top right corner.
- You can email your list of courses for transfer by clicking the envelope icon located in the top right corner.