Non-Degree Seeking Student Admission
If you want to take classes at Wayne State for personal enrichment or to transfer to another institution, but do not intend on pursuing an undergraduate degree from Wayne State, you are considered a non-degree seeking student.
The Admissions Process
Your application for admission will be reviewed by our staff once all your official documents are on file.
1. Submit your admissions application online.
2. Send in supporting documents.
If you are currently attending or have attended another institution other than Wayne State, you must either:
- Submit a Non-Degree Seeking Student Verification Form (PDF)
Mail the completed form to:
Office of Admissions
Wayne State College
1111 Main Street
Wayne, NE 68787
- OR -
- Request official transcripts to be sent to us from the last college or high school you attended.
After You Apply
After your application is processed, the Office of Admissions will notify you when you may register for classes.
- Class registration is completed through WildcatsOnline in the myWSC portal. Once you are approved to register for courses, login to WildcatsOnline and register. Learn how to register for classes in WildcatsOnline
- Wayne State College uses the web-based Canvas Learning Management System to access and manage online course materials, and for communication and collaboration between faculty and students. After you've registered for your course(s), you can access Canvas to stay up-to-date on classroom assignments and communicate with your instructor. Learn how to access and use Canvas