- View all help sheets
Help by technology
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Campus Cable TV
- Cat Card
- Classroom Technology
- File Storage
- Get Connected (Internet)
- M365 (Office 365)
- Make Me Admin
- Multifactor Authentication (Duo)
- myEportfolio (Chalk & Wire)
- Office Technology
- Online Student Resources
- Outlook Email
- PaperCut (Printing)
- Rave (Campus Text Alerts)
- Room Schedule Displays
- SANS Security Training
- Valt (Classroom Video Recording)
- WSC Password
- Zoom (Video Conferencing)
PaperCut - Windows devices
Installing PaperCut Printing software
1. Download this zip file. A window will appear asking “Did you mean to switch apps?” click Yes.
2. Select Open when asked to open or save the Install Windows Computers zip file. Then, drag and drop the PaperCut Client program to the desktop.
3. Double-click the PaperCut program on the desktop to install and open the program. A Windows Security box will appear asking “Do you want to use it anyway?” click Yes.
Note: It will take several seconds before the program opens.
4. Next, click Run when an Open File Security Warning box asks “Are you sure you want to run this file?”
5. Enter WSC Network Username and Password information to login to the PaperCut Client and a small window will appear on the desktop with your account balance.
Installing PaperCut printers
1. Download the PaperCut installer and follow the instructions.
Note: Each time you login, restart or turn on your computer you will have to open the PaperCut Client program to print.
Sending a Print Job
1. Make sure the program PaperCut Client is open. If PaperCut Client is not open, double-click the PaperCut icon on the desktop of the computer. A small window will appear on the desktop with your account balance.
2. When you send a print job from a personal device, you will have four printers/FollowMe queues to choose from.
Note: Sharp black and white printers are available in the US Conn Library and Sharp color printers are available in the US Conn Library and the Kanter Student Center. You can print in black and white using a Sharp BW printer.
Note: You may be prompted to login to the PCClient if you have not used PaperCut to print in over 5 minutes.
4. To finish printing, go to the printer/copier connected to FollowMe queue you selected to release your item for printing.
Note: Once your print job has been sent to a FollowMe queue, you have 36 hours to finish printing your item at a Release Station.
Please contact the Campus Service Center at 402-375-7107 or visit us in the library for further assistance.
Last Updated: 7/16/2020