- View all help sheets
Help by technology
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Campus Cable TV
- Campus Telephone
- CAT CARD
- Faculty/Staff/Student Email
- File Storage
- Game Rooms
- Get Connected (Wifi)
- Make Me Admin
- Multifactor Authentication (Duo)
- myEportfolio (Chalk & Wire)
- O365 (Office 2016)
- Online Student Resources
- PaperCut (Copy/Fax/Print)
- Rave (Campus Text Alerts)
- Room Schedule Displays
- Sakai 11 (Sakai Online Education)
- SANS Security Training
- Valt (Classroom Video Recording)
- WSC Password
- Zoom (Video Conferencing)
Can't find what you're looking for in our help sheets?
Rave (Campus Text Alerts) FAQs
How do I sign up to receive text alerts from Wayne State College?
2. Complete the registration process.
My mobile number changed, how do I update it to continue receiving text alerts?
2. Edit your mobile number by selecting the paper and pencil icon next to Test.
3. Once you’ve saved your new mobile number, enter the confirmation code you receive via text on your cell phone to confirm the change.
How can my parents/spouse/partner/etc sign up to receive alerts?
At this time it is not possible for members outside of the WSC community to receive their own Rave text alert account, HOWEVER there is an alternative: You may add 2 additional mobile numbers to your own account. Here’s how:
2. Select the ADD button to the right of Mobile Phones.
3. Enter in the first mobile number you would like to add.
4. Select Continue.
5. Rave will attempt to auto determine the mobile carrier. If the mobile carrier listed is not correct, please select the correct carrier from the list.
6. Select Continue.
7. Select Done.
8.If you would like to add another number, repeat steps 2-7 above.
The campus sent out text alerts, but I didn’t receive them.
1. Check Rave to ensure your correct mobile number has been entered for the current semester.
a. Log in with your WSC username and password here: www.getrave.com/login/wsc.
b. Update or enter your mobile number if necessary
If your mobile number was correct in Rave:
b. Contact Network & Technology Services by phone 402-375-7107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.