- View all help sheets
Help by technology
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Campus Cable TV
- Campus Telephone
- Cat Card
- Faculty/Staff Email
- File Storage
- Game Rooms
- Get Connected
- myEportfolio (Chalk & Wire)
- O365 (Office 2016)
- Online Student Resources
- PaperCut (Copy/Fax/Print)
- Rave (Campus Text Alerts)
- Room Schedule Displays
- Sakai (Current Version)
- Sakai 11
- Student Email
- Valt (Classroom Video Recording)
- WSC Password
- Zoom (Video Conferencing)
Can't find what you're looking for in our help sheets?
ConnectingDevice to Wireless Access Point
To Set Up an Internet Connection
1. Click on the Internet Access icon at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
2. A Network menu will appear with a list of your available networks. Click on WSC-Secure.
3. Next, click the Connect button.
4. Enter your username and password and click OK. This information is the same as what you use to log in to eCampus or any computer on campus.
5. The computer will ask if you still want to connect. Click Connect.
6. The next window you will see is the computer searching for the network requirements.
7. Your computer should be connected to the internet at this point.
Last Updated: 8/7/15