- View all help sheets
Help by technology
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Anthology Portfolio
- Bookings with Me
- Campus Cable TV
- Cat Card
- Classroom Technology
- File Storage
- Follett Discover
- Get Connected (Internet)
- Kaltura (Video Management)
- M365 (Office 365)
- Make Me Admin
- Multifactor Authentication (Duo)
- Office Technology
- Online Student Resources
- Outlook Email
- PaperCut (Printing)
- Rave (Campus Text Alerts)
- SANS Security Training
- Valt (Classroom Video Recording)
- WSC Password
- Zoom (Video Conferencing)
Contact Service Center
Can't find what you're looking for in our help sheets?
Call: (402) 375-7107
Visit: U.S. Conn Library 1st Floor
Degree Audit on WildcatsOnline
It is recommended that you meet with your advisor before registration opens to plan your course schedule. You can view and print off your Degree Audit and remaining/completed Academic Requirements from WildcatsOnline.
To access your WSC Academic Requirements:
1. Go to the WSC home page, click on myWSC at the top, and log in.
2. Click on WildcatsOnline from the Top Applications section.
3. Click on Academic tab; select Degree Audit link (under Academic Requirements on the right hand side of the page)
Note: This evaluation is provided for advisement: it is not an official record. Please report any additions or corrections to your adviser.
Printing Your Academic Requirements
Once you are at the My Academic Requirements page, you can print off a copy of the audit by clicking on the Printer Friendly Page link underneath the Current Academic Summary box.
Note: Make sure you have your pop-up blocker turned off for WildcatsOnline.
Not Seeing All Your Classes?
If you notice there should be more courses in the listing, click the Expand All button to show all classes within that section.
Last Updated: 11/25/2019