Step 1: Apply to Graduate Study at WSC
General graduate admission to WSC precedes application to the degree program in counseling.
Step 2: Complete and Submit Program Application Materials
Complete program application materials by referring to the instructions in your email to access the application portal.
You must finish creating your myWSC account to complete this step if not a current/previous student.
In the application portal you will be expected to complete and submit the following:
- Program application
- Learning agreement
- Affirmation of conduct (and subsequent court documents as applicable)
- Research interest statement
- Contact information for a minimum of two recommendations
You will also find additional instructions in the application portal related to
- Transcript submission
- Statement of purpose
Step 3: Review Program Application Review Dates
All application materials must be received to the Counseling Department by:
- March 1 for enrollment in the summer term
- March 1 for enrollment in the fall term
- Oct. 1 for enrollment in the spring term
If you begin your application process prior to the due dates outlined above and all required materials are not submitted by the due date, you will need to reapply to the WSC graduate school as outlined in Step 1 and resubmit your materials in the applicatoin portal in accordance with the next available consideration date.