A business administration minor complements any major. It provides you with a solid foundation of business concepts to prepare you for a career with any company or organization. Through coursework, you’ll gain an understanding of the major functions within an organization. You’ll explore topics such as management, operations, marketing, finance, and economics. No matter what your major, a business administration minor looks great on a resume and can help you land your first job. Once you’ve secured the position, understanding the language of business can help pave the path for
you to climb the corporate ladder. And if you’re the entrepreneurial type, a business administration minor can provide you the knowledge and skills to make your own business a successful one.
2022-23 Academic Year
Required Courses: 21 hours
A minor must include a minimum of 12 hours unduplicated by your major(s) and minor(s).
- BUS 142 Survey of Accounting (3)
- BUS 226 Business Statistics (3)
- BUS 260 Management Theory and Practice (3)
- BUS 270 Principles of Marketing (3)
- BUS 322 Managerial Finance (3)
- BUS 418 Legal Environment of Business (3)
- ECO 203 Principles of Microeconomics (3)