- Students must present an undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or higher on a 4.00 scale for regular admission.
- Students may be required to take certain undergraduate courses if their undergraduate preparation is determined to be deficient by the advisor or department chairperson.
- If the student does not meet all of the above requirements, the student may be provisionally admitted by special action of the MSOM graduate committee. This may include but is not limited to an interview with the MSOM graduate committee, letters of recommendation, or a personal statement.
Application for Admission
To apply to the program, you must complete the following:
- Complete the online Graduate Application for Admission.
- Send one official set of transcripts from the undergraduate institution conferring the baccalaureate degree to:
WSC Admissions Office
1111 Main Street
Wayne, NE 68787
(Not required if all previous work is from Wayne State College)
- Submit scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General Test before being admitted to the program and taking courses. GRE scores will be used as an assessment tool along with other criteria to determine admission status. Students must achieve a composite score (Verbal + Quantitative) of 280. The analytical writing score will be used to facilitate student assessment. Each program will determine the manner in which the requirement is to be administered. See the specific information for each program concerning these admission requirements. The test may be taken at any Educational Testing Service testing center. Further information concerning the administration of the GRE may be obtained through the Graduate Office.
- Names and addresses of three references sent to the Graduate Office.
International students should refer to the Graduate Office's international student admission requirements.