Wayne State College
Act Now

Transfer Students

What Scholarships Am I Eligible For?

Transfer students are eligible for scholarships that have been established exclusively for transfer students.

Some scholarships are designated by the institution you are transferring from, including:

  • McCook/Mid-Plains Community College
  • Central Community College - Columbus Campus
  • Native American Community College
  • Northeast Community College

View scholarships for transfer students who transfer from these schools.

Non-Resident Scholars Program 

The Non-Resident Scholars Program reduces non-resident tuition to resident rates. Available to non-resident full-time students. Must have a 3.0 cumulative GPA on all previous college work. Must maintain a 3.0 GPA to renew. Awards are automatic if eligible.

Iowa, South Dakota, and MSEP Tuition Rates

Residents from Iowa and South Dakota receive a special tuition rate equal to 150 percent of resident tuition. This rate is awarded automatically; no special application is required.

The MSEP (Midwest Student Exchange Program) awards students from Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, North Dakota, Ohio, and Wisconsin a reduced tuition rate equal to the 150 percent of resident tuition. This program is awarded automatically. 

Learn more about MSEP.