Published Wednesday, September 23rd, 2015
Applications Due: Friday Oct. 2nd!
Service, Leadership, Objectivity, Equity!
Applications Available in the Student Services Office on Cat Walk (Rm. 201)
May not apply if currently a Resident Assistant or Student Campus Security Officer.
Mandatory meetings will be held bimonthly on Thursdays at 3:30 p.m.
- Enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at Wayne State College.
- Must have completed a minimum of twelve (12) credit hours at Wayne State College.
- Must have and maintain a cumulative grade point average of 2.50.
- Student must have at least one year without disciplinary violations and must not currently be on disciplinary probation.
- May need to consent to participate in a background check and a confidentiality form.