How to Make a Payment
Specific payment due dates are published for each semester by the Student Financial Services Office. Typically, all amounts due for a semester are to be paid in full on or before the 12th day of each semester (summer term due dates are the second day of the session). Any charges to the student’s account after the 12th day of classes (after the second day of the summer session) are due immediately. This includes charges due to dropping or adding a course, fines or other fees or charges.
You can make payments by one of the following ways:
Online Payment Options - Available 24/7
Students / Parents / Guests: Make payments via WildcatsOnline
- Easy and convenient. A $0.50 per ACH transaction fee will be assessed.
- Verify your checking or savings bank account number and routing transit number
- Make sure you have sufficient funds before making a payment
- Errors will result in a non-refundable $30 return payment fee
- Only accepted online
- A 2.85% nonrefundable convenience fee will be assessed to all credit or debit card payments. This charge is assessed by and paid directly to our payment processor, CASHNet SMARTPAY - Higher One, Inc. A 4.25% convenience fee will be assessed for all international credit or debit cards.
- Card payments are not accepted over the phone or in person at the Student Financial Services Office.
- For an online check, DO NOT use the numbers off of your debit card. Instead, use the routing and account number from the underlying bank account.
Credit cards accepted:
- American Express
Nelnet Payment Plan
Wayne State College partners with Nelnet Business Solutions to make college easier to pay for with a Tuition Payment Plan. This plan allows you to split your charges into easy payments for each term. For more detailed information about this payment option, please visit MyCollegePaymentPlan.com/waynestate.
Other Payment Options
For a personal check, College Savings or 529 Plan, money order, cashier’s check or cash: Indicate the student's name and 8-digit ID number on the payment. Make it payable to Wayne State College.
For College Savings/529 Plan payments:
Allow additional time for processing and delivery. These payments are checks mailed to Wayne State College and can take 10 business days or more to reach us.
Mail payment to:
Wayne State College
Student Financial Services
1111 Main Street
Wayne, NE 68787
Or pay in person:
Cash, check, or money order payments are accepted at the Student Financial Services Office located in the Hahn Administration Building during regular business hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST Monday through Friday).