Join Wildcat esports and excel at your game of choice.
Esports is a form of sport competition using video games. Esports often takes the form of organized, multiplayer video game competitions, particularly between professional, collegiate, or high school players, individually or as teams. At Wayne State College, students get the chance to excel at their game of choice, gain real industry experience, and develop critical leadership skills.
- Rocket League
- League of Legends
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Halo Infinite
- Rainbow Six Siege
- NBA 2K
WSC offers PC gaming only.
Wayne State College Esports belongs to two conferences, the Eastern College Athletic Conference (ECAC) and the National Esports Collegiate Conference (NECC).
Fall 2020 ECAC Commissioner's Cup Recipient
WSC is the inaugural recipient of the cup award, which goes to the program that achieved the most broad-based success across all nine games. Learn More
7x Eastern Collegiate Athletic Conference Esports Finalists
- 2nd Place, Rocket League, Fall 2020
- 2nd Place, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Fall 2020
- 1st Place, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Spring 2021
- 2nd Place, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Fall 2021
- 2nd Place, Rocket League, Fall 2021
- 2nd Place, Hearthstone, Fall 2021
- 2nd Place, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Spring 2022
- Fall 2021 Rocket League Champions, Mid America Gamers Expo, Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Spring 2022 Rocket League 2nd Place, HV Gamer Convention, Albany, N.Y.
Get results, rosters, and more esports news on wscrecreation.com.