Wayne State College is committed to fully assessing the potential Interest and Abilities of its female student population. The purpose of this form is to collect observation information regarding the interest and ability of females to compete in a particular sport. A poor competitive record, nor the inability of the interested/competing students to play at the same level of competition engaged in by the College’s other athletes is conclusive evidence of lack of ability.
Direct questions or comments to the following representatives:
Director for Athletics
Assistant Athletic Director/Senior Woman Administrator
IMPORTANT - This form has a time limit of 25 min (per page). If you don't progress from page to page within 25 minutes the form will timeout and you will lose any information you were trying to submit.
Due to the nature of some of the questions we expect that the time limit could possibly be an issue so we'd like to prepare you a little before you start.
Here are a few of the questions that you may want to have answers to before you start the form. You can have them typed out ahead of time and then copy/paste them into the form as needed.
- List the event, tryout, intramural competition or practice from which this observation information is based on.
- List any information describing the observed ability of female students to compete in a particular sport regardless if the sport is currently sponsored by Wayne State College.
- Based on your knowledge, did any of the female student competitors have prior experience or participation at the middle or high school level in that sport or a similar sport? If yes, please explain.
- Based on your knowledge, did any of the female student competitors have prior experience or participation at the college intramural or club level? If yes, please explain.
- Based on your observations did any of the female competitors possess or convey general athletic ability and or skills sets that could translate into competing in that particular sport or a similar sport? If yes, please explain.
- List the names and contact information for any female student competitors for which these observations are based.
- List any other observed factors or relevant information reflecting the ability of female students to compete in a particular sport.