Services and Policies
Services offered to students at no cost include:
- All services offered by the college nurse.
- Services by the physician's assistant during his/her schedule at Providence Medical Center, excluding surgical procedures and fracture care.
- Over the counter medications given at the Student Health Office.
- Health related presentations to campus groups upon request.
Services offered at the student's expense are:
- X-rays and related radiology diagnostic services.
- Laboratory tests: blood tests, urinalysis, serologies etc.
- Cost of prescription medication.
- Any physician or physician's assistant care received other than that scheduled in Student Health.
- Emergency care by hospital personnel.