All materials must be sent to and received by the Health Professions Office no later than Nov. 15 for application consideration for the following academic year. The following must be completed:
- Read and understand the guidelines for eligibility and selection
- Select a program of study – only one program may be applied for
- Complete the application form (see below)
- Submit high school transcript
- Submit ACT and/or SAT scores
- Arrange for three letters of recommendation
Check the status of receipt of your recommendation letters, HS transcript, and ACT and/or SAT scores. This uses your application identification.