All Rec Center facilities and programs are free for current students, faculty and staff.
Memberships for dependents and community members can be purchased at the Wayne State College Business Services Office, Hahn Building, Room 104.
- When memberships are purchased, each person listed on the membership will receive a personalized picture I.D. Card. All persons listed on the membership must be present when photos are taken.
- Family memberships entitle each family member to a pass. Family members eligible for membership can be of any of the following: 1) immediate relatives living in a single household, 2) dependents age 21 or less, or 3) dependents still in college.
- Membership periods follow the college's academic year. Annual memberships run from September through August; first semester memberships run from September through December; second semester memberships run from January through August.
- Dues for memberships starting other than at the beginning of a membership period will not be prorated.
- If you are renewing your membership, all members must update their membership cards. This involves having pictures taken (updated picture if necessary) and a new card issued at the Wayne State College Business Office.
- Preschool children will not be required to pay a daily fee and are not allowed to check out rec. center equipment.
WSC Student, Faculty, Staff Dependents: One family member $25 annually or $15 per semester; Two or more family members $50 annual or $30 semester
Public Individual Membership: $175 annual or $115 semester
Family: $250 annual or $160 semester
Senior - Individual: $75 annual or $55 semester
Senior & spouse: $100 annual or $70 semester
Senior Wellness Program (ages 55 and older): $45 annual or $30 semester
Corporate: 5 Facility Use Passes for $650 annual or $400 semester
Daily Use Fee: $5
Punch card $40 (10 visits)