Special Event and Tenant User Liability Insurance

If you are a business, community organization, individual or a student organization who will be using facilities or hosting a special event at Chadron, Peru or Wayne State Colleges and are required to provide a certificate of insurance to the College, you may obtain one through your own liability insurance provider.  If you do not have your own liability insurance, Nebraska State College System has partnered with CampusConnexions, a unit of Mercer Consumer, a service of Mercer Health & Benefits LLC to provide a simple way to obtain liability coverage and a Certificate of Insurance for your event.

Special Event Liability insurance is intended to provide coverage for events such as concerts, conferences, performances, exhibitions, meetings, social gatherings and other similar events.

A Tenant User Liability Insurance Policy is available to third parties using campus facilities.

You can access this program for the State Colleges at www.campusconnexions.com.  CampusConnexions provides an online platform for requesting a quote, purchasing the coverage, and obtaining a Certificate of Insurance.  Instruction sheets are available below.  Both online support and telephone assistance are available from CampusConnexions, if needed.  Please visit their website to purchase.  

Additional Information:

Visit CampusConnexions to learn more.