Wayne State Foundation Seeks Entries for Centennial
Wayne State College is seeking entries in a contest to select a logo commemorating the college centennial in 2010. The Wayne State Foundation will award $100 to the creator of the selected Centennial Logo, one dollar for each year of the centennial.
1. Entries should visually signal the history and future of Wayne State College. The theme for the centennial is Remembering the Past, Investing in the Future, however this slogan does not need to appear within the logo. Rather, the logo should symbolically represent the “brand image” of the college as a strong teaching and learning institution and as a vital institution in the future of Nebraska.
2. Entries should be suitable for use in a variety of ways in a horizontal and/or vertical format and should not have an unusually wide or tall aspect ratio.
3. Entries should be made in high resolution graphic format, such as Adobe Illustrator.
4. Submit entries by Sept. 30, 2008 , to Deb Lundahl; Wayne State Foundation; 1111 Main Street; Wayne, NE 68787.
5. All entries become the property of Wayne State College and will not be returned. The creator of the winning entry agrees that Wayne State College will hold all copyright rights, including the right to modify the winning logo.
6. Entries not selected as “winner” will not be used in other settings for the promotion of Wayne State College, except as part of displays of candidate or finalist contest entries.
7. The creator of the selected logo will receive $100 and a recognition certificate.
8. This contest is open to all professional and amateur graphic designers.
To enter your prize winning logo contact:
Deb Lundahl • Wayne State Foundation
1111 Main Street • Wayne, NE 68787 402-375-7209 • email@example.com