How To Apply:
- Apply for admission at Wayne State College. After applying, you’ll receive your campus email address, which you’ll need to apply to to the program.
- Apply for the program through the Wayne State College scholarship application system.
Deadline: Feb. 1, 2024 (for the 2024-25 school year)
- You must first apply and be admitted to Wayne State College
- Must be a new incoming freshman
- Must have an ACT score of 18 or higher
- You must pursue one of the participating degree programs (listed below)
- You must be a U.S. citizen
Participating degree programs:
- Business Administration fields: Accounting, Agribusiness, Economics, Finance, Human Resource Management, International Business, Management, Marketing, Office Administration, Public Accounting, Supply Chain Management
- Computer Information Systems and Information Technology fields: Computer Science, Integrated Technology Support, Networking and Cybersecurity, Programmer/Analyst, Web Specialist
- Criminal Justice
- Education fields: Select programs are for the program by approval. Please contact Dr. Michael Keibler at [email protected] for details.
- Industrial technology fields: Construction Management, Drafting and Design, Manufacturing Management, Safety Management
- Mass Communication and Speech Communicatoin fields: Agricultural Communication and Leadership, Electronic media, Journalism, Organizational Leadership and Public Relations
We are looking for students who are dedicated to remaining in Nebraska. You do not have to be from Nebraska to apply. If selected, you’ll join us for Selection Day and meet one-on-one with Wayne State College professors, program leaders, and business owners. Selection days will be conducted in the spring.