How To Apply:
- Apply for admission at Wayne State College. After applying, you’ll receive your campus email address, which you’ll need to apply to to the program.
- Apply for the program through the Wayne State College scholarship application system.
Deadline: May 1, 2023 (for the 2023-24 school year)
- You must first apply and be admitted to Wayne State College
- Must be a new incoming freshman
- You must pursue one of the participating degree programs (listed below)
Participating degree programs:
- Business administration fields: Accounting, Agribusiness, Economics, Finance, Human Resource Management, Management, Marketing, Office Administration, Public Accounting, Supply Chain Management
- Communication fields: Agricultural Communication and Leadership, Electronic media, Journalism, Organizational Leadership and Public Relations
- Criminal Justice
- Industrial technology fields: Construction Management, Drafting and Design, Manufacturing Management, Safety Management
- Information technology fields: Computer Science, Integrated Technology Support, Networking and Cyber Security, Programmer/Analyst, Web Analyst
We are looking for students who are dedicated to remaining in Nebraska. You do not have to be from Nebraska to apply. If selected, you’ll interview with Wayne State College professors, program leaders, and business owners. Interviews will be conducted in March.