Please follow the instructions below to receive graduate or professional credit for the ITE 696 WSC Career and Technical Education Conference.
Step 1: Apply for admission
Apply for admission to WSC (if you are not already a graduate student at WSC, or if you are already a non-degree seeking graduate student in our system). You will need to apply to WSC as a non-degree seeking graduate student for the Summer 2022 term.
- Create an account and sign in, then proceed with filling out the application.
- Under the “Education Plan” heading, there is a question that asks: What do you intend to do with the courses you will take at WSC? In the comment box, please enter: Register for ITE 696-0001(1 credit), ITE 696-0002(2 credits), OR ITE 696-0003(3 credits); Instructor: Don Buryanek.
- Within 24 business hours, your student account will be set up for you and you will receive a “Welcome to Wayne State College” email. If you do this on a Friday, the account might not be set up until late Monday. You will receive an email with your username and instructions to set up your password. This will be used to access myWSC and your WSC email account. myWSC is where you will access the Canvas site for your course EDU 696, if the instructor uses Canvas.
Note: If you are a returning non-degree seeking graduate student, you will not receive an email. If you are a returning non-degree seeking graduate student and you do not remember your username or password, please contact the Service Center Help Desk at 402-375-7107.
Step 2: Enroll in the Course
Once you have received your WSC account information, you will need to enroll for the course. You will search and register for ITE 696-0001 (1 credit), ITE 696-0002 (2 credits), OR ITE 696-0003 (3 credits); Instructor: Don Buryanek. The deadline for enrollment is Saturday, June 25, 2022.
Step 3: Submit payment
You have two options to pay for the course. Payment deadline is June 25, 2022.
- Student Financial Services can be contacted directly for payment at 402-375-7229 or [email protected].
- You can pay online via WildcatsOnline in your student portal.
View instructions on how to pay your bill online
Step 4: Request your transcripts
Thank you for enrolling in a course at Wayne State College! Upon completion of this course, your official transcripts can be requested through WildcatsOnline.
View instructions on how to order transcripts
For questions about the admission or enrollment process, please contact Jennifer Brandow at 402-375-7587 or [email protected] .
Step 5: Stay in touch
If you have any questions along the way, please contact Jennifer Brandow at 402-375-7587 or [email protected].
Tuition - The rate for graduate credit through WSC is $75/credit hour. The rate is inclusive of all fees except for the one-time matriculation fee of $5 and the $10 processing fee charged to new students.
Graduate Credit - If you are enrolled in a program at WSC, you might be able to use this course in place of an elective, or as an equivalent to a required course in your program. Please contact your advisor. If you are not yet a WSC graduate student, there is the possibility that this course can count toward your degree completion hours as indicated above.
If You are Already a Degree-seeking Graduate Student - Enroll for ITE 696 SPECIAL PROJECT: WSC ANNUAL CTE CONFERENCE as you would for any other course in your program.