Application and Eligibility
How To Apply:
- Apply for admission at Wayne State College. After applying, you’ll receive your campus email address, which you’ll need to apply to to the program.
- Apply for the program through the Wayne State College scholarship application system.
Deadline: Feb. 1, 2021
- You must first apply and be admitted to Wayne State College
- Must be a new incoming freshman
- You must pursue one of the participating degree programs (listed below)
Participating degree programs:
- Business administration fields: Accounting, agribusiness, economics, finance, human resource management, management, marketing, office administration, public accounting
- Computer information systems fields: Integrated technology support, networking and cyber security, programmer/analyst, web analyst
- Computer science
- Education fields: Early childhood inclusive, elementary education, special education (K-12, K-6, 7-12)
- Industrial technology fields: Construction management, drafting and design, manufacturing management, safety management
- Mass communication fields: Electronic media, journalism
We are looking for students who are dedicated to remain in Northeast Nebraska. You do not have to be from Northeast Nebraska to apply. If selected, you’ll interview with Wayne State College professors, program leaders, and business owners. Interviews will be conducted in March.