Mental Health Resources
Last updated 3/18/20 at 2:20 p.m.
Staying Zen in Coronavirus Times - Tips from the WSC Counseling Center
- Wash your hands
- Reduce time spent in public spaces
- Moderate news intake
- Arrange work from home space so it's calming
- Practice deep breathing exercises
- Practice various meditation methods
- Keep in touch with family via phone and video chat
Please stop by or call the Counseling Center or Student Health Center with any questions or concerns.
Support Network on Canvas
Join our Canvas support network, "Social Distancing Together," offered through the Counseling Center. Email Alicia Dorcey at firstname.lastname@example.org, and you will be added to the course. Although it is called a course, there is no work involved!
The course will offer information, support, and fun! We hope it is a way to build community during this time. We will be posting events and activities as well!