Dining and Food Services
Last updated 3/30/20 at 9:49 a.m.
Upper Cafeteria (Monday-Sunday):
Brunch: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
Dinner: 5:30-6:30 p.m. Dinner will include a boxed meal pick-up option for the next morning.
Cat's Corner: Closed
Einstein Bros. Bagels (library): Closed
Updated Food Safety Practices
Wayne State College will be implementing several adjustments in our menu and food service program to ensure we're meeting food and physical safety recommendations during this time. Notable changes include, but are not limited to:
- Changing out and/or sanitizing all utensils and dispensing equipment every 15 minutes
- Placement of several more hand sanitizing dispensers and disinfectant stations throughout dining locations as inventory is procured
- Removal of some dining center chairs to create greater seat-to-seat distance
- Desserts and salad bar items offered in pre-wrapped single servings
- Salt and pepper shakers will be replaced with small individual sized packages
- "Rooted" and "Carved & Crafted" food stations will be moved to the service line and served to customers
- "G8" food station will be per order, directed to Chef David
- Disposable serviceware as appropriate as inventory can be procured
- Staff will be monitored more frequently for updated food and physical safety precautions