Wayne State College

Transfer from Central Community College (CCC)


Transfer from Central Community College

The CCC to WSC transfer program is a great opportunity to build your resume by turning your associate degree into a bachelor's degree. Wayne State College and Central Community College in Nebraska have partnered to offer business programs that allow CCC students to seamlessly transfer a their associate degrees to earn a bachelor's degree at WSC. These programs, called articulations, each lay out the pathway of courses and academic credits from the start of the CCC program all the way through to the completion of the WSC bachelor’s degree.

Fast Facts

Degrees offered: 
A.A. from CCC
B.S. from WSC

Hours required: You may transfer up to 66 credits from CCC. For credits transferred to WSC, you must have earned a "C-" or better in the courses. Then you'll need at least 120 credit hours total to graduate with your bachelor's degree from WSC.

Transfer Programs of Study

The following programs have been set up so you can get your associate degree from Central Community College and your bachelor's degree from Wayne State College.

Other programs: If you are interested in a different area of study, view all programs available to you at WSC.

Technology Degree

General Studies Requirements

If you are transferring from CCC and are following an articulation to earn your associate and bachelor's degrees, your general studies requirements are worked into the plan. If you are transferring other credits, learn how your credits may qualify for your general studies requirements. 

Transfer Guide

Evaluation of Credit

Questions About Transferring? Contact:

Admissions Office
[email protected]

Brett Suckstorf
Assistant Director of Admissions for Transfer Students
Wayne State College
[email protected]


Central Community College
4500 63rd Street
Columbus, NE 68602

Scholarships for Transfer Students

Wayne State College awards offers more than $3.3 million in more than 200 types of scholarships. Make sure to apply for scholarships specifically for transfer students as well as your area of study.