Wayne State College

Returning Students

Undergraduate Returning Students

Welcome back to Wayne State!

Whether you have been away for one year or twenty, our students always have a home at WSC, and we want to assist you in accomplishing your educational goals.

Am I considered a returning student? 

If you have not been enrolled at Wayne State for 12 or more months, you are considered a returning student.

How can I return to Wayne State? 

Undergraduate students returning to WSC after an absence of 12 calendar months or more are required to reapply.

If other postsecondary institutions were attended during the period of absence, official copies of all transcripts must be submitted prior to readmission.

Students on probation 

Returning undergraduate students who left WSC on probation will re-enter on probation. Students who left WSC in good standing may be placed on academic probation upon return if the GPA in college course work attempted from all other institutions is less than a 2.0.

NOTE: Returning undergraduate students must meet the academic standards in effect for current WSC students concerning periods of suspension from their transfer school or from WSC.

Steps to Admission


  1. Complete the undergraduate application.
  2. Request that all official transcripts from any and all previously attended institutions be sent to the Records & Registration Office.