Wildcats Invested in Leadership and Diversity (WILD)
Residence Hall Location: Berry Hall
WILD enhances the leadership and diversity that students experience after their first year of college. WILD students participate in an environment that allows them to further explore their talents, while building new strengths and gaining new opportunities. WILD is the sister program to Wildcat Academy of Leadership and Knowledge (WALK)!
- Establish lifelong friendships with your peers.
- Discover who you are and unique aspects of your personality.
- Learn more about the community around you and what it means to be a global citizen.
- Enhance your leadership skills so you can stand out in tomorrow's society.
- Live in Morey! Morey features a recreation room and first floor lobby for fun, studying and more!
- Receive a certificate, pin and cords for you to wear when you graduate from Wayne State.
- Most, importantly, you'l have fun!
WILD students gather once a week with the WILD coordinator to participate in hands-on leadership activities as well as reflect on their growth and development as leaders. These weekly seminars are approximately 1.5 hours, leaving time for your other studies.
We believe being a leader means being engaged with your community. WILD students participate in community service projects throughout the year.
Anyone can participate, regardless of their major. Our class requirements correspond with General Studies requirements so you are not taking more courses than needed.