Welcome to the Wayne State College online housing application process!
The 2019-20 academic year housing application is currently open.
In order to apply for housing you need to be accepted and fully admitted by the Office of Admissions. Once admitted, you will receive your campus ID number and username. You will need this information to establish a password.
Things you will need to have when you apply include:
- Your campus username/password
- Method of payment for the $50 non-refundable application fee
- If you know your roommate: The accurate spelling of their first and last name as well as campus ID number. Note that they will have to at least have started their application for you to find them in yours.
- If you are under the age of 18, your parent needs to be around to read and agree to the terms of the contract.
- You will use your Username and Password to access the housing application by logging into eCampus. Once you login to eCampus, find the "Online Resources" drop down menu and select "Housing Application."
- Make sure you select the correct term when asked to indicate which term you are applying for. New Fall 2019 students, make sure you select 2019-20 Academic Year.
If you experience technical difficulties or are unable to access eCampus please contact our Service Center by phone at 402-375-7107 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The College is committed to finding appropriate housing for all students living on campus, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religion, or age. If you would like to discuss specific housing concerns, please contact Ms. Quinneka Lee, Director of Residence Life, at 402-375-7318. The College will address individual needs on a case-by-case basis.