Welcome to the Wayne State College online housing application process!
The 2020-21 academic year housing application is currently open.
In order to apply for housing, you need to be accepted and fully admitted by the Office of Admissions. Once admitted, you will receive your campus ID (NUID) number and username. You will need this information to establish a password.
Things you will need to have when you apply include:
- Your campus username/password.
- Method of payment for the $50 non-refundable application fee.
- If you know your roommate, you will need the exact spelling of their first and last name as well as their campus ID (NUID) number. In order to find your roommate in the "roommate search" step of your application, your roommate will have to have also begun the online housing application.
- If you are under the age of 18, your parent needs to be around to read and agree to the terms of the contract.
- You will use your username and password to access the housing application by logging into myWSC. Once you log in to myWSC,click on the "Show More Applications" icon and select "StarRez Housing Application."
- Make sure you select the correct term when asked to indicate which term you are applying for.
- If you will be a new first year or transfer student for Fall 2020, select 2020-21 Academic Year.
Wayne State College is committed to finding appropriate housing for all students living on campus, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religion, or age. If you would like to discuss specific housing concerns, please contact the Residence Life Office at 402-375-7318. The college will address individual needs on a case-by-case basis.