Important Dates to Know
For students applying for the 2021-22 academic year
- Application deadline is Dec. 1, 2020.
- Interview Day is Friday, Jan. 15, 2021. (Inclement weather day is Monday, Jan. 18.)
- Apply for admission at Wayne State College. After applying, you’ll receive your campus email address, which you’ll need to apply to RHOP.
- Apply for RHOP through the Wayne State College scholarship application system.
- If selected, interview with WSC faculty and staff.
All materials must be sent to and received by the WSC Health Professions Office for application consideration for the following academic year. The following must be completed:
- Read and understand the guidelines for eligibility and selection
- Select a program of study – only one program may be applied for
- Complete the application form (see below)
- Submit high school transcript
- Submit ACT and/or SAT scores
- Arrange for three letters of recommendation
Check the status of receipt of your recommendation letters, HS transcript, and ACT and/or SAT scores. This uses your application identification.