Program Identification and Planning
- Identify a study abroad program of interest
- Meet with the study abroad staff to discuss the process
- Receive a substitution form to take to your academic advisor
- Meet with your academic advisor to discuss how the program fits into your program of study
Approval and Registration
- Students complete and return study abroad registration/application to their study abroad faculty member.
- Students meet with their academic advisor to complete the substitution form (if needed), who forwards it to the department chair and dean of their school for signatures.
- The VPAA sends the completed substitution form to the Records and Registration Office.
- The study abroad faculty member provides a list of all potential study abroad participants to Records and Registration for registration.
- Enjoy your travels while earning up to 6 credits!
After Your Return
- Your grades are submitted to the registrar
- Course substitution will be applied to your degree audit as needed