Advising Services is a place where students can receive one-on-one guidance during their Wayne State College experience.
We will help you:
- Develop an educational plan
- Arrange the best possible class schedule
- Register for classes for the upcoming term
- Work with Career Services to help you determine your major or career
- Complete a change of major/advisor form
- Prepare for graduation
- Listen to any concerns you have about college
- Complete your degree path to graduation
- Students who are still exploring majors
- Transfer students
- Walk-in WSC students who have an advising question
Advisors: Current advising material can be found on the G drive at G:\wscdocuments_and_forms\Marketing\16-17 Majors
Students: Current sample programs of study can be found on the majors pages.
For more information, please contact Nancy Travnicek at email@example.com.