Holland Academic Success Center coaches create a personal and confidential relationship with students to focus on academic goals. Specific plans for these goals are structured in weekly individual meetings throughout the semester.
- Motivates students to take ownership of their academic success.
- Focuses students on their academic goals and helps them identify the steps to reach them.
- Develops time management skills.
- Encourages use of all available campus resources.
- Does not take the place of program advisors.
For an appointment or further information, contact the Holland Academic Success Center at 402-375-7496.
The College Level Examination Program (CLEP) provides students the option of earning college credit without enrolling in college courses. You can take one or more examinations which measure knowledge of subject areas taught in many colleges as freshman or sophomore level courses. CLEP provides an opportunity to save both time and money in earning a college education. It helps you demonstrate the knowledge you have acquired and provides Wayne State College with the information needed to recognize and reward that knowledge. Learn more about CLEP testing.