Holland Academic Success Center coaches create a personal and confidential relationship with students to focus on academic goals. Specific plans for these goals are structured in weekly individual meetings throughout the semester.
- Motivates students to take ownership of their academic success.
- Focuses students on their academic goals and helps them indentifiy the steps to reach them.
- Develops time management skills.
- Encourages use of all available campus resources.
- Does not take the place of program advisors.
For an appointment or further information, contact the Holland Academic Success Center at 402-375-7496.