Holland Academic Success Center coaches create a personal and confidential relationship with students to focus on academic goals. Specific plans for these goals are structured in weekly individual meetings throughout the semester.
- Motivates students to take ownership of their academic success.
- Focuses students on their academic goals and helps them identify the steps to reach them.
- Develops time management skills.
- Encourages use of all available campus resources.
- Does not take the place of program advisors.
For an appointment or further information, contact the Holland Academic Success Center at 402-375-7496.
Advising Services is a place where students can receive one-on-one guidance during their Wayne State College experience.
We will help you:
- Develop an educational plan
- Arrange the best possible class schedule
- Register for classes for the upcoming term
- Work with Career Services to help you determine your major or career
- Complete a change of major/advisor form
- Prepare for graduation
- Listen to any concerns you have about college
- Complete your degree path to graduation
- Students who are still exploring majors
- Transfer students
- Walk-in WSC students who have an advising question
Current sample programs of study can be found on the program pages or ask your advisor.