Holland Academic Success Center coaches create a personal and confidential relationship with students to focus on academic goals. Specific plans for these goals are structured in weekly individual meetings throughout the semester.
- Motivates students to take ownership of their academic success.
- Focuses students on their academic goals and helps them identify the steps to reach them.
- Develops time management skills.
- Encourages use of all available campus resources.
- Does not take the place of program advisors.
For an appointment or further information, contact the Holland Academic Success Center at 402-375-7496.
Advising Services is a place where students can receive one-on-one guidance during their Wayne State College experience.
We will help you:
- Develop an educational plan
- Arrange the best possible class schedule
- Register for classes for the upcoming term
- Work with Career Services to help you determine your major or career
- Complete a change of major/advisor form
- Prepare for graduation
- Listen to any concerns you have about college
- Complete your degree path to graduation
- Students who are still exploring majors
- Transfer students
- Walk-in WSC students who have an advising question
Current sample programs of study can be found on the program pages or ask your advisor.
For more information, please contact Ron Loggins at email@example.com.