Requirements for Admission
Before completing the steps below to apply, you must first meet the following admission criteria:
- Possess a valid teaching certificate
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- GPA of 2.75 or above in the undergraduate degree - OR - graduate transfer credits with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
Step 1: Apply for Graduate Study
Apply to graduate study at WSC. Select the term you would like to start your program.
Step 2: Complete and Submit Application Materials
You must finish creating your myWSC account to complete this step if not a current/previous student. If you are a previous WSC student and you need assistant with your sign-in credentials, you can contact the Service Center at 402-375-7107.
In the application portal you will be provided with instructions and be expected to complete/submit the following:
- Certification History Form
- Official Transcripts
- Statement of Purpose
- References (must be sent through the application portal)
Once all your application materials have been received in the application portal, it will be processed for consideration for admission.