WSC Benefit-Eligible Faculty, Staff, and Students' Spouses and Dependents
Membership registration forms for employee’s spouse and dependents must be completed at the Student Financial Services Office located in the Hahn Administration Building.
The form must be updated each year beginning July 1. The membership is free of charge.
Spouses and dependent children are required to get an ID card for access to the recreation facilities.
Dependent children 18 and under must be accompanied by their parent/guardian when using the facilities.
- Natural-born or legally adopted
- Has not reached the age of 26
- Financially responsible for and claimed on your current years taxes
- Not a WSC Student
WSC Student Memberships
Full and part-time WSC student membership fees are included in the mandatory fees assessed to all students.
Summer access is allowed for students enrolled in summer class and/or the upcoming fall semester.
Pool is closed until further notice.
Free public memberships
- Must complete membership registration form at Student Financial Services Office.
- One time ID card fee with June 30 expiration date.
- Card renewed each year after July 1.
- All members must have ID card for access to pool.
- Dependent children 18 and under must be accompanied by their parent/guardian.
Senior Wellness Program
Physician's approval form is required.
Facility usage limited to class times only, Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 7 to 9 a.m.
No program during the summer.
Fall and spring fee: $50
Senior Wellness fees are required for all who wish to participate, this includes WSC faculty, staff, students and their spouses.
Wayne State College no longer offers public memberships and daily use fees.