Choosing Wayne State
A Wayne State College MBA provides you with the necessary skills to succeed in the real world.
The MBA curriculum is designed to provide the perfect blend of theory and application. The application of knowledge is the heart of the program.
Upon completion of your MBA, you will have:
- the ability to solve problems based on a knowledge of the concepts, theories and tools of each of the functional business disciplines; accounting, economics, finance, management, and marketing
- the ability to communicate professionally and effectively
- the ability to apply ethical criteria, critical and creative thinking, and analytical and quantitative skills to solve business problems understanding of organizational behavior, leadership, management theory and organizational design within a dynamic business environment
- an understanding of the role of teams, groups and individual behavior in relation to organizational success
- an understanding of the economic, political, legal, technological and social forces that influence business organizations
- the ability to transcend functional boundaries, synthesizing and integrating information as well as conduct the research, competitive analysis and environmental scanning necessary for strategic decisions
- the ability to incorporate a global perspective
If your work or family schedule makes it difficult to take traditional face-to-face classes, our online MBA program is ideal for you. All classes are offered fully online which requires no class meetings. Learn at your pace.
Our MBA program has been nationally ranked for affordability. Many students qualify for financial aid.
All classes are taught by the same faculty who teach our on-campus courses and hold a terminal degree or appropriate credentials in their field. Wayne State has a tradition of emphasizing strong teaching and helpful out-of-class support in a personalized setting.
Our program is accredited by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE). Additionally, Wayne State College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Accreditation is important when choosing your MBA program because we are held to a high standard of teaching and learning. The accreditation process is one means of ensuring graduates are well-equipped to join the business world.