Register for the Career Fair
To get to the fair’s page, either select the link in the invite email that was sent to you, or follow the steps here to search for the fair in Handshake:
- Select "Fairs" in the left navigation bar.
- Use the filters and search bar on the left side of the screen and type "Wayne State College."
- Select "Fall 2022 Career Fair" to be taken to the fair’s details page. On this page, you can either register for the fair, or if you are already registered, you can view your registrations, other employers participating in the fair, and the school’s point of contact information.
- On this page, select the blue Register button located in the upper right of the page. This will take you directly to the registration form. You will need to select or fill in registration options, general items, basic information, any open roles you are currently hiring for, and payment type.
- Once all information is filled out, select the blue Create Registration button in the lower right corner of the page.
WSC Career Services will now need to approve your registration for Career Fairs. You will not be invoiced for the fair until your registration has been approved.
You will know you have successfully registered if you see the Registered option on the career fair instead of Register.
Select "Registered" to see the option View Registration. You can view your registration at any time and leave comments for Career Services.
Payment, Cancellation, Refund, No-Show, and Inclement Weather Policy
Payment: Career Services will accept payment in the form of a credit card transaction through Handshake, or a check made to "Wayne State College Career Services." All payments must be received before the day of the Career Fair to reserve your company's booth.
Please mail to:
Attn: Career Services
Wayne State College
1111 Main St.
Wayne, NE 68787
Cancellations/refunds: All cancellations within the two-week period prior or on the day of the event will forfeit a refund. Please note, organizations with outstanding fees will not be permitted to attend future career events until their account is paid in full.
No-shows: Upon approval of registration and fee payment, an organization is expected to participate in the career fair. Registered organizations that are no-shows on the day of the fair and fail to notify Career Services of cancellation will not receive a refund or be credited for future career fairs.
Inclement weather: If Wayne State College has announced a campus closure on the day of the fair due to inclement weather, the event will be cancelled. Please be advised your registration fee will roll over into either the fall or spring fairs the following school year – your choice. If the campus remains open, the Career Services office will decide if the event will continue no later than 7 a.m. on the day of the career fair. Since weather can vary greatly across the region, some of you may choose not to attend even if the fair continues as planned. If this is your situation, we will not be able to roll your fee over into next year’s fairs; however, we can certainly help you connect with our students. If the event is cancelled due to weather, it will not be rescheduled.