For close to four decades, KWSC Radio and Television have been providing regional businesses and organizations with excellent media professionals.
- Rob Dalton has served in a variety of positions in the television distribution industry, based in Hollywood.
- Ken Morrison is a distinguished International Apple Educator, teaching in global media and culture at Linton Global College in Daejeon, Korea.
- Dana Altman, North Sea Films, is an independent film producer and advocate for film making in Nebraska.
- Jackie Mora is Executive Producer of KMTV Action 3 News This Morning.
- Jackie Harms has served as the news director of KNOP-TV in North Platte for more than 10 years.
- Nick Benes, of the Norfolk Daily News, recently won the young journalist awards from the Nebraska Press Association.
- Cassie Hoebelheinrich is communication coordinator for the Nebraska Farm Bureau, after several years at Channel 10/11 in Lincoln.
- Django Greenblatt-Seay is communications manager, video, at the Union Pacific Railroad.
- Jim Curry is director of communications at Northeast Community College.
- Nikki Oswald is the communications director for the People's City Mission in Lincoln and has been music director at KFGE-FM Froggy98.1 and a news anchor at 1400KLIN in Lincoln. She is still on the air on a part-time basis.
- Kyle Christensen has served as post-production supervisor at Warner Brothers in Hollywood, working on such series as “V”, “The Fosters”, “Selfie”, and “Subergatory." He has completed graduate school at the London School of Economics and Political Science and is working in Los Angeles.
- Dan Schumacher is a faculty member and radio advisor for KTWS-FM at the University of Texas at San Marcos.
- Brian Anderson is teaching media at Northeast Community College after many years of media service to Northeast Nebraska.
- Derrick Dean Buck is co-owner of the Wedding Storytellers.
- Kyle Miller is owner of Regency Portraits in Norfolk.
- Jeffrey Steffen is the general manager for three Norfolk radio stations - KEXL, WJAG, and 106 KIX - and is an on-air radio personality each morning. He holds a bachelor's degree in broadcast communications from WSC and has been on the air since 1986.