Wayne State College

Academic Advising

Undeclared students

If you are entering Wayne State as a freshman or transfer student and have not yet declared a major, you will be assigned an academic advisor through the Holland Academic Success Center.

Declared students

Students who have declared a major will be assigned an faculty advisor within their major.

How do I find out who my advisor is?

You can find the name of your advisor in WildcatsOnline.

Alternatively, you can also ask the Holland Academic Success Center, an academic dean, or the Registrar's Office.