Wayne State College

Federal Work Study

The Federal Work-Study (FWS) program provides job opportunities for undergraduate students to earn money to help offset educational expenses for the academic year. These funds are awarded by the college based on financial need and availability of funds. You must complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) to determine if you qualify. There will be a question on the FAFSA that asks if you would like to be considered for work study at your school. A variety of positions are available, including some involving community service.

Notification of Award Eligibility

All students will receive an electronic notification from Student Financial Services to check their award eligibility in WildcatsOnline.  

Other On Campus Employment

There are other on-campus employment opportunities that are not work-study. Search Handshake for these positions.